Ezy Fresh Processing is a family-owned and operated business delivering Australian-grown, fresh processed fruit and vegetables to some of Australia’s leading food manufacturers, and to hospitality businesses across the Eastern states of Australia.
Ezy Fresh Processing was established in 1985 by Andrew Poulos, producing fresh cut and frozen chips for local markets. Within 5 years, the range of products extended and Andrew was joined by two of his sons, Darren and Wayne, as they began to serve major and smaller customers in a national market.
Recently, the company moved into a much larger and purpose-built facility and purchased a range of new state of the art processing equipment to enhance product range and capacity. With a current annual production of 1,400 tonnes of processed vegetables and fruit and capacity to at least triple this production level, Ezy Fresh Processing supports Australian growers from five Australian states. Ezy Fresh Processing is located in Wagga Wagga, NSW, in close proximity to the highly productive food bowls running alongside the Murray and Murrumbidgee Rivers.
To be Australia’s leading supplier of high quality, Australian-grown fresh processed fruit and vegetables that meet the unique requirements of each customer
To deliver, on time every time, high quality, Australian-grown fresh processed fruit and vegetable products that meet or exceed the specifications of our customers.
- Flexibility – product solutions tailored for our customers
- Reliability – top quality products that meet or exceed our customers’ requirements, delivered in full, on time, every time
- Competitive pricing
- Efficiency – continually reviewing and enhancing our processes to better meet the needs of our customers, exploiting new technology for the benefit of our customers
- Support for Australian farmers, growers and food businesses, large and small
- Looking after our employees